Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Abraham: Just Swept In/Coffee in the Vortex

My shadow Buddha.




Hello from the Vortex, all you lovely Abe fans out there. At one time I pushed against using the term "Abe", but that was OOV and I'm laughing about that because today from inside the Vortex, I quite like it!


This is just a short blog today. I had pre-paved some loveliness today and then received an email about a free Peter Levine (inventor of Somatic Experiencing) webcast happening this afternoon! If you're interested and can listen today at 5PM EST, here's the link to register, which takes only moments (keep scrolling to the bottom of the page):


http://nicabm.com/treating-trauma/


So, I was already in the Vortex and doing housework and rearranging some of the packed-up kitchen things that are stacked in many piles in our living areas. I made more space and order and really enjoyed that. We have two lovely workmen in our home today and I decided that I fancied a cup of coffee and offered some to them. I don't drink coffee often but I sometimes love the coffee experience when I'm in the Vortex and it was absolutely lovely today. I used to drink coffee every day and sometimes extra cups to get my butt moving. Deliberately setting out to enjoy something, however, is a newer experience for me and this is just FUN!


And while I have things planned for today, I also felt the impulse to blog a little. I'm all about following impulses lately, so here I am. Mainly, I wanted to share another homebuiltindoorplane clip. I really love Dave's contributions to YouTube. He and so many others (like vibrationsrus, whom I wrote about recently: 

http://vortexdiary.blogspot.com/2011/05/abraham-cooperative-components-friends.html 


and who is a lovely woman) contribute so much to my expansion with the work that they do. And after listening to the following clip, I just have to claim responsibility for aligning with the information. I did that! 


http://tinyurl.com/TakeCredit4ItALL


I was writing this morning and reflecting upon the last year and the leaps I've made vibrationally and WOW!!!!! I got a picture in my mind--a Vortex-eye view, really--of the path that lit up for me in the last year. I realized that I was able to take all those next logical steps by applying the Abe teachings, especially "Get into the Vortex and then anything else you have time for."


Some of the things that have manifested:
 -A wonderful local Meetup group that focuses on LOA and a lot on Abraham.
-The Vortex Diary
-Lovely new friends and acquaintances.
-A trip to Europe.
-A new kitchen.
-Fabulous improvements in health.
-Improved relationships w/friends and family.
-Deepened understanding of the brain and nervous system, Somatic Experiencing and many other things I'm interested in.
-A calm in my solar plexus that is blissful.
-A noticeable raising of my vibrational setpoint.


And I could go on and on. Taking stock and appreciating all that and being flooded with a list way longer is a joyful experience. I thank all of you out there for being a part of that. The synergy is very uplifting to me.


Have a fabulous day, all of you lovely physically-focused spiritual beings out there. Also, please comment or email me if you're going to the Abraham workshop in Portland on June 18th. I'm referring to the workshop that will, no doubt, rock the planet with the new frontiers of thought we will cooperatively create!



No comments:

Post a Comment